We are looking to hire a full-time PHP developer to work on a medical record management web application built on the Zend Framework and MySQL. The job is open to all U.S.A. citizens and you must be physically located in the U.S.A. Our head quarters are in Richmond VA.
The technical skills we are looking for include:
1) PHP5 development (at least 3 years of experience)
2) Knowledge of the Zend Framework
3) PHPUnit Testing with the Zend Framework
5) Ability to work with Photoshop files (design skills are a bonus)
6) Proficient with source code control - Subversion
7) Familiar with working in a environment
You must be able to read, write, and speak English fluently and proficiently. Part of the job position will involve writing both code documentation and user documentation.
For more information about our company you can visit: Personal Medical Records on Portable Medical Alert Key Chain from VitalKey
If you are interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org